MORE free 8 1/2 x 11 Templates by Realscrappy! + How to Use a Template Video

I thought I'd offer a little freebie for you all today in the way of some 8 1/2 x 11 templates. I used to be quite disdainful of templates, but now I have learned they can be a real life-saver when you are either out of ideas or out of time. Today's templates are all based off of pages I have done recently. Below is each template which you can download for free, followed by the page I created that it came from.

These templates are in 11x17 format. You make the template then cut it in half to create two 8 1/2 x 11 pages. You can find templates 1-5 that I made here.


I also have a video for you! If you have ever been confused one how to use a template, I have a step by step video below that will show you the whole process from download to saving your finished file. I will use a different kit and different pictures than the ones I used originally, just to show how versatile a template can be! Enjoy!

Template 6

 Template 7
 
 Template 8
 
Template 9
 
And here are the pages that these templates were inspired from! Some of them I have posted on this site before.
 

 Template 6
 I created this page using the kit Je T'aime by Aimee Harrison at Gotta Pixel. I haven't bought much from her before, but this was on sale and I loved it. I'll have to look at more of her stuff! This page has room for 9 photos.
 
Template 7
This is my newest page--just finished it today! I used a kit called Sweet as Can Be by Connie Prince. I've actually talked about the same kit elsewhere on this blog. I have used it many times and I still love it! The kit itself is long gone from Connie's store, unfortunately.
 
Template 8
For this page I used the kit A Spring Day by Lindsay Jane at Gotta Pixel. Love this kit and I love this page--which is saying something because usually I just hate scrapping Easter. I tried a lot of element grouping on this page which I'm not particularly good at. But I still managed to use a lot of elements AND pictures--it is possible, ladies! This has 10 pictures in it!

Template 9

This is another page I just finished yesterday. I used the kit Under Construction by Connie Prince at Gotta Pixel. (The background paper, though, is from another ancient kit, not the Connie Prince one.) I love this page because it fits SEVENTEEN pictures--well, eighteen if you count the one behind the journaling. I had a lot of photos from this project and I wanted to get in as many as I could!

And last but not least, my instruction video. This video will take you through downloading the file to using clipping masks, to saving it properly.








No comments:

Post a Comment