Free 8 1/2 x 11 Templates - LOTS of PHOTOS!

So I've been doing a lot of spreads lately that have a lot of photos. Like--A LOT. When I search for pages with lots of photos, I can never find anything that looks like what I do. So...either I'm totally out of fashion or I'm just freaking awesome. I choose to believe the latter.

At any rate, I've decided to share a few more of my templates with you. A few things to keep in mind about the way I do this:

1. These files are set to 11x17. This means that when you finish creating your page, you have to divide it into two 8 1/2 x 11 pages. I do this by going to Image>Canvas Size and changing the settings to 8 1/2 x 11. To see how this is done, watch the video I created here, which shows how to turn a template into your own page.

2. Often I have the borders for pictures as a different layer--that way you can recolor it and add styles to it easily. Use the paint bucket or double click on the layer and go to layer styles to make it look the way you want.

3. Any flowers or silhouettes you see can be removed to add your own elements and silhouetted photos--they are there only to give you an idea of where to put your elements.

4. These templates are designed to flow easily across both pages--pay attention to the guides and choose your pictures carefully for the photos that are near the center or edges so that nothing of importance will be cut off. Some photos are purposely in the margins.

So, below are four new templates, and following that are some examples of what the templates look like when completed! Just click on the photos to download.

Template #10

 
Template #11

 
Template #12
I love this one--it has 27 photos in it! Perfect for when you have a lot of cute photos that don't need to be very big. I used this to show a ton of pictures of my kids playing in the water all summer.

 
 Kit: Turn up the Heat by Lindsay Jane at Gotta Pixel

 
Template #13

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Megan, for your templates!
    I always was scrapping with 3600 x 3600 pixels.
    But for our grandchildren I use 8,5 x 11 inch.
    I finished two albums, but in the future I hope toe use your templates.
    That will be more easy!

    ReplyDelete